Husker Room

(1/4) > >>

huskerland:
I am getting ready to buy my first house and wasnt sure what catergory to put this under, but anyways.

I was wanting to make a Husker Room in my basement and was wondering if yall could post some pictures or ideas of things I can do to make it awesome to aww my friends.

Chris (aka Hort ):
Must have:
Fridge for beer.
Lots of red with big "N"'s everywhere...
120" plasma screen.

Nice to haves:

Theater seating
2 fridges for beer, light and regular.
Bathroom within 1 TV timeout of the game.

You'll be the party HQ if you have
120" plasma screen in the bathroom
Trophy wife.

:P

SRT4Diggy:
Paint the walls as a mural of memorial stadium as if the door to walk into the room is the tunnel the players come out of.

Put the field turf down instead of carpet, with at least one side of the room preferably an endzone.

Hire Greg Sharpe full time to sit in your basement and announce through a PA anytime something happens in it. "Looks like (insert name) is gonna get up and go to the bathroom, YES! He's in the bathroom! BATHROOM BATHROOM BATHROOM!"

No big screen, no Husker room.

I'd continue but gotta head back to work....

huskerland:
I already have a 50" HD Samsung,

I love the idea of the carpet as a the turf.

wisker:
Quote from: "SRT4Diggy"

Paint the walls as a mural of memorial stadium as if the door to walk into the room is the tunnel the players come out of.

Put the field turf down instead of carpet, with at least one side of the room preferably an endzone.

Hire Greg Sharpe full time to sit in your basement and announce through a PA anytime something happens in it. "Looks like (insert name) is gonna get up and go to the bathroom, YES! He's in the bathroom! BATHROOM BATHROOM BATHROOM!"

No big screen, no Husker room.

I'd continue but gotta head back to work....

Not necessary to paint the wall with MS mural ... you can buy a 6 X 8 wallpaper set with the huskers playing OU way back in the 80's.  About $70.

GBR!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page